- Half a packet of digestive biscuits
- 4 bananas
- 1 inch of a packet of butter
- 1 tin of Condensed Milk
- 1 Small tub of cream
- Chop up the biscuits until they are small and crispy.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Put the butter into the biscuits and mix them up.
- Put the biscuits into a tin and put in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Make the caramel. Boil the condensed milk in a saucepan. Keep stirring all of the time. When it turns sticky and looks like caramel it is done.
- Pour this on top of the biscuits.
- Chop the bananas into slices and put them on top of the caramel.
- Whisk the cream and then put it on top of the bananas.
- Put in the fridge for 2 hours.